WARNING: requires Orchard 1.6 or greater!
Important notes on sprite generation:
- Fixing problems introduced with Orchard 1.6 where the order of excluded scripts was wrong. Now scripts are handled as overridable resources like stylesheets.
- Adding info comment to bundled resources (#49)
- Working on Azure blob compatibility (#46 and #47)
- Updated YUI Compressor
- Refactoring and plenty of simple fixes
- Updating to VS 2012 project file
Only images with the above criteria are used for sprite generation (backgrounds with a size, position other than top-left, and repetition other than no-repeat are excluded).
However, Combinator can do nothing when these properties are set somewhere else than in the block of the background declaration. Therefore if an image
- has those properties set somewhere,
- is already a sprite or
- its container's size exceeds its size
then exclude it manually by using "no-sprite" in their path or by adding the ".no-sprite" class to the selectors of the css block they're included in.