- Image sprite generation gets partially automatic detection whether an image is suitable for sprite generation (backgrounds with a size, position other than top-left, and repetition other than no-repeat are excluded)
- LESS and SASS preprocessors, contribution of Onestop Internet, Inc.
- Displaying notification after cache clearing (work item #45)
- Many minor improvements
WARNING: SASS compilation requires the current 1.x source!Important notes on sprite generation:
Only images with the above criteria are used for sprite generation (backgrounds with a size, position other than top-left, and repetition other than no-repeat are excluded).
However, Combinator can do nothing when these properties are set somewhere else than in the block of the background declaration. Therefore if an image
- has those properties set somewhere,
- is already a sprite or
- it's container's size exceeds its size
then exclude it manually by using "no-sprite" in their path or by adding the ".no-sprite" class to the selectors of the css block they're included in.