There are no downloads associated with this release.
- Ability to set custom resource domain (work item #37)
- Ability to exclude images from sprite generation also with adding the .no-sprite
css class to the selectors
Important notes on sprite generation:
- There should be no images that are already sprites
- Only works with images that are non-repetitive
- The container size shouldn't exceed the size of the image
- Since the question of an image being suitable for sprite generation depends on the stylesheet, instead of using an exclusion filter it is possible to exclude images from sprite generation by using "no-sprite" in their path or by adding the ".no-sprite" class to the selectors of the css block they're included in.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.