Exception in the Log

Jul 16, 2013 at 7:56 PM
I am using the Module, work just fine. But throws this in the Log:
 NHibernate.AdoNet.AbstractBatcher - Could not execute query: SELECT combinator0_.Id as Id856_0_, combinator0_.CombinationExcludeRegex as Combinat2_856_0_, combinator0_.CombineCdnResources as CombineC3_856_0_, combinator0_.MinifyResources as MinifyRe4_856_0_, combinator0_.MinificationExcludeRegex as Minifica5_856_0_, combinator0_.EmbedCssImages as EmbedCss6_856_0_, combinator0_.EmbeddedImagesMaxSizeKB as Embedded7_856_0_, combinator0_.EmbedCssImagesStylesheetExcludeRegex as EmbedCss8_856_0_, combinator0_.ResourceSetRegexes as Resource9_856_0_, combinator0_.EnableForAdmin as EnableF10_856_0_ FROM Piedone_Combinator_CombinatorSettingsPartRecord combinator0_ WHERE combinator0_.Id=@p0
 HttpUrl: (null)
 HttpReferer: (null)
 Tenant: (null)
System.InvalidOperationException: There is already an open DataReader associated with this Command which must be closed first.
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.ValidateConnectionForExecute(SqlCommand command)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ValidateCommand(String method, Boolean async)

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader()
   at NHibernate.AdoNet.AbstractBatcher.ExecuteReader(IDbCommand cmd)
If I delete the Cache Files in the Media folder and Empty the cache the error disappear some days.
I am trying to fix this, but If anybody knows the solution or where to look that would be nice.

Thanks again for Combinator!
Jul 16, 2013 at 8:04 PM
I've seen this too recently but I can't seem to find any repro. Do you see it on Azure with SQL Azure too?
Jul 16, 2013 at 8:07 PM
It is not running on Azure is on SQL Server, IIS 7, Windows Server 2008 R2.

What do you mean by repro?

Thanks for you quick answer.
Jul 16, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Reproduction steps :-). I see... I really don't know what can cause this. This should have to do something with recent Orchard upgrades, probably NHibernate upgrades, because this just started to appear without me changing Combinator. What version of Orchard are you running?
Jul 16, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Edited Jul 16, 2013 at 8:31 PM
I am running on top of Orchard 1.5.1. But I have stripped your Helpful Libraries and integrated them in the Combinator module, so I have to install only Combinator.

From Helpful libraries I have taken : DependencyInjection, Serialization and Tasks. This was the minimum set to get the Combinator to work. But I did not touch the code, only some using statements to satisfy this changes.

I'll post my findings
Jul 16, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Hmm, interesting, I started to see this with recent 1.x codes only. What you've done with Helpful Libraries shouldn't be an issue.

If you find anything then please do post it as I can't find the cause of the issue.