Not working in Azure environment

Nov 2, 2013 at 2:29 AM
Edited Nov 2, 2013 at 2:31 AM
Great module! Everything is working perfectly locally (even on the azure emulator) however after publishing to production it does not seem to work. The modules enabled correctly and I filled out the settings as I wanted.

After reloading the homepage, and then the settings page I could see it correctly said "cached 9 files". I thought it was working at that point, however, looking at the source code it was still serving up the individual, non-compressed files. I refreshed again, then the admin again, and it now said "cached 18 files".

Turns out refreshing the page everytime seems to be trying to combine them (which makes sense because the page was taking a while to load. you can tell the page is trying to initialize if you will something on the back-end). I opened up my blob storage and looked in the container and sure enough, I could see the files correctly on my shared azure storage (named things like /Scripts/187987....js, etc.) so it looks like it is kicking in and combining the files, however for whatever reason it thinks they are new files every time? It isn't serving up the cached files but the raw, individual ones even though it is combining them.

Thoughts? I appreciate the help.
Coordinator
Nov 2, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Thanks :-). I had helped a client set up Combinator in Azure with Blob Storage, so it shouldn't have any fundamental issues. What you describe is quite strange however and the symptoms hint two problems: - Processing original resources or loading processed
ones fails for some reason (that's why you see the original resources but the cache grows) - The paths to the static resources isn't constant between page views (this can be because of the URL returned by Blob Storage changing for whatever reason) thus Combinator
sees them as a new set of resources on subsequent page loads and re-processes (then caches) them Is there by chance anything related in the logs?