Commercial-grade support for this module is available through Lombiq Technologies.
- Combines and minifies css files
- If local and remote resources are mixed (like a local js files with one from a CDN) preserves their original order
- Preserves conditional resources and minifies (if multiple with the same condition are after each other, also combines) them
- Can combine remote (CDN) resources
- Can embed images into stylesheets as data urls
- Experimental image sprite generation support
- Resource sets can be defined for better client-side caching: you can create sets of resources that are combined separately (e.g. all jQuery scripts can be in their individual file)
- Busts browser cache when resources are updated
- Ability to set custom resource domain
- Exposing resource processing events
- LESS and SASS preprocessors, contribution of Onestop Internet, Inc.
- Command line command for emptying cache
- Info comment in bundled resources about which resources were combined
- Tuned to be fast
- With custom IStorageProvider can work in cloud hosting too (if there is no write access to the Media folder anyway)
- Import/export settings
- Administration page:
- Adjust combination exclusion filter
- Enable/disable combination of CDN resources
- Set up resource domain
- Enable/disable minification and adjust exclusion filter
- Enable/disable image embedding and adjust exclusion filter
- Enable/disable image sprite generation
- Define resource sets
- Enable/disable for admin site
- Empty cache
You can download an install the module from the Orchard Gallery
For known issues and future plans please see the Issue Tracker
.Please make sure to read the Documentation!
Bug reports, feature requests and comments are warmly welcome!